SHC is accepting applications for Front Desk Monitor. Hours are Wednesday, Thursday ,Friday , and Sa- 7:30am--3:30pm.
Candidates must be 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Experience working in long-term care, behavioral health and/or geriatric health is preferred, but we are more than happy to train those who are interested in serving our special populations.
Qualified candidates require the ability to:
- Monitor guests and visitors’ entrance and exit from the facility in keeping with existing policies and procedures.
- Answer telephone in a professional manner, determine nature of call, and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Receive requests from within the facility and locate personnel through the paging system and/or other designated means.
- Direct visitors, contractors, community representatives, and all “non-facility” personnel to appropriate areas’ arrange for an escort if necessary.
- Ensure compliance with resident pass policy and procedures, redirecting patients as necessary.
- Assist with behavior interventions as needed within the facility.
- Assist with clerical duties as directed, including, but not limited to, typing, filing, and photocopying.
SHC is an equal opportunity employer consisting of four separate and unique facilities. The Elms residence is a Medicare certified skilled nursing facility, specializing in rehabilitation services for individuals of all ages. The Pines provides individualized, intermediate care and programming for young adults with Acquired Brain Injuries. The Willows provides care and programming for individuals that require medical and mental health needs at both the intermediate and skilled levels. The Woods is one of the only designated specialized mental health rehabilitation facilities (SMHRF) in the state, providing a quality recovery program for the mentally ill. Benefits include medical/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, and more!