New Pay Scale could make up to $20.75
Now hiring for all first and second shift full-time employees
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Do you love caring for others? Then come join our awesome team at Sharon Healthcare!
Sharon Healthcare is looking for compassionate CNAs, for Full-Time and Part-time opportunities.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Sick, Personal time
Qualified candidates require the ability to:
- Illinois CNA Certification – Active, unencumbered license.
- Experience working in long-term care, behavioral health, and/or senior health is preferred, but we are more than happy to train those who are interested in serving our special populations.
SHC is an equal opportunity employer consisting of four separate and unique facilities.
The Elms residence is a Medicare-certified skilled nursing facility, specializing in rehabilitation services for individuals of all ages.
The Pines provides individualized, intermediate care and programming for young adults with Acquired Brain Injuries.
The Willows provides care and programming for individuals that require medical and mental health the intermediate and skilled levels.
The Woods is one of the only designated specialized mental health rehabilitation facilities (SMHRF) in the state, providing a quality recovery program for the mentally ill.
- Perform routine care tasks and give simple nursing care to patients.
- Understand and effectively conduct oral and written instructions.
- Make observations and record properly in appropriate records.
- Be courteous and professional at all times.
- Assist patients at mealtime and with events/activities.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Always ensure and promote resident dignity.