Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Do you love caring for others? Then come join our awesome team at SHC!
What we offer - NEW PAY RATES at Sharon Healthcare!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Vacation, sick and Personal time
- Training - We are more than happy to train those who are interested in serving our special populations!
Sharon Healthcare is accepting applications for a Licensed Practical Nurse | LPN
Several Opportunities looking to fill out our Team: Full Time and Part Time openings | 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift openings. 8/12/16 hour shifts available.
Qualified candidates require the ability to:
- State of Illinois Licensed Practical Nursing license - Active and Unencumbered
- Experience working in Long Term Care, Behavioral Health and/or Geriatric Health - preferred.
SHC is an equal opportunity employer consisting of four separate and unique facilities.
- Provide high standards of nursing care in accordance with the physician's orders.
- Apply general nursing techniques and practices.
- Maintain accurate records, charts, and report observations.
- Supervise CNAs and auxiliary personnel and the carrying out their duties.
- Follow and give oral and written directions in exact detail and administer therapeutic prescriptions.
- Work in close proximity to and with a variety of persons in different disciplines.
- Maintain on shift until replaced by oncoming licensed personnel.
- RNs require the ability to supervise LPNs and assist them in any general nursing technique and practices as necessary.
The Elms residence is a Medicare certified skilled nursing facility, specializing in rehabilitation services for individuals of all ages.
The Pines provides individualized, intermediate care and programming for young adults with Acquired Brain Injuries.
The Willows provides care and programming for individuals that require medical and mental health needs at both the intermediate and skilled levels.
The Woods is one of the only designated specialized mental health rehabilitation facilities (SMHRF) in the state, providing a quality recovery program for the mentally ill.