SHC Woods is accepting applications for Resident Services Director (RSD). Currently looking for full-time, 1st
- An LCSW, LCPC, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- At least 2 years’ experience working with persons with serious mental illness
- Have minimum of 1-year supervisory experience
- Accreditation experience preferred
- Candidate should enjoy working with this target population and have a good understanding of recovery-focused model in working with adults with mental illness
- Team oriented and well-versed in crisis management
As a Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility, SHC Woods provides Recovery-oriented, person-centered mental health services to ambulatory adults living with symptoms of mental illness and free of medically complex health conditions. Our facility provides holistic services with interdisciplinary teams consisting of social workers, mental health professionals, nurses, and other direct-care staff.
We offer a variety of programming, activities, therapeutic services and 24-hour supervision. Our residents are working on gaining and maintaining mental health stability and developing independence. Many move out of our facility and transition to independent living with community support.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Continue to develop, implement, and supervise the facility's psychosocial rehabilitation program
- Provide clinical guidance and direct supervision to staff
- Work to promote effective staff communication to ensure comprehensive and clinically therapeutic care
Position is full-time and reportable to the Executive Director. Schedule is generally Monday-Friday, but flexible based on needs of the facility. On-call availability is required. Rate of pay is negotiable.
SHC is an equal opportunity employer consisting of four separate and unique facilities. Benefits include medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, and more!