SHC is accepting applications for CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant. Currently looking for all shifts; full-time and part-time positions available. New Pay Rate and
$1500 Sign-on bonus!
Candidates must be 18 years old and
possess and maintain a current and unrestricted Illinois CNA Certification. Experience working in long-term care, behavioral health and/or geriatric health is preferred, but we are more than happy to train those who are interested in serving our special populations.
Qualified candidates require the ability to:
- Perform routine care tasks and give simple nursing care to patients.
- Understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions.
- Make observations and record properly in appropriate records.
- Be courteous and professional at all times.
- Assist patients at mealtime and with events/activities.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Always ensure and promote resident dignity.
SHC is an equal opportunity employer consisting of four separate and unique facilities. The Elms residence is a Medicare certified skilled nursing facility, specializing in rehabilitation services for individuals of all ages. The Pines provides individualized, intermediate care and programming for young adults with Acquired Brain Injuries. The Willows provides care and programming for individuals that require medical and mental health needs at both the intermediate and skilled levels. The Woods is one of the only designated specialized mental health rehabilitation facilities (SMHRF) in the state, providing a quality recovery program for the mentally ill. Benefits include medical/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, and more!