SHC is accepting applications for Professional Nurses (RN or LPN). Currently looking for all shifts; full-time and part-time positions available. COVID Add-On PAY
with rates as high as $29 for LPN and $33 for RN, including a $5000 Sign-on bonus!
Candidates must have a current State of Illinois license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. Experience working in long-term care, behavioral health and/or geriatric health is preferred, but we are more than happy to train those who are interested in serving our special populations!
Qualified candidates require the ability to:
- provide high standards of nursing care in accordance with the physician's orders.
- apply general nursing techniques and practices.
- maintain accurate records, charts, and report observations.
- supervise CNAs and auxiliary personnel and the carrying out of their duties.
- follow and give oral and written directions in exact detail and administer therapeutic prescriptions.
- work in close proximity to and with a variety of persons in different disciplines.
- maintain on shift until replaced by oncoming licensed personnel.
- RNs require the ability to supervise LPNs and assist them in any general nursing technique and practices as necessary.
SHC is an equal opportunity employer consisting of four separate and unique facilities. The Elms residence is a Medicare certified skilled nursing facility, specializing in rehabilitation services for individuals of all ages. The Pines provides individualized, intermediate care and programming for young adults with Acquired Brain Injuries. The Willows provides care and programming for individuals that require medical and mental health needs at both the intermediate and skilled levels. The Woods is one of the only designated specialized mental health rehabilitation facilities (SMHRF) in the state, providing a quality recovery program for the mentally ill. Benefits include medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, and more!